May 22, 2010

Shows Coming SOON - I PROMISE!

Common Sensers,
What a tough week this has been for me.  I started summer classes and have been battling a cold mixed with a very very VERY sore throat.  I have some sort of a virus that's created a really bad sore throat for me and it's pushing a week now.  The thought of doing a show and talking non-stop for 1 hour seems too painful right now.  The good news though is that once this is gone, I'll be back to doing shows.  In the meantime, please feel free to catch up on the shows you've missed (comment on them, download them, share them with friends) and be sure to check out Conservative T & T's show on Blog Talk Radio.  Keep checking back for more and hopefully I'll be better within the next few days.  Be sure to follow me on twitter as well for more daily updates!  Cya soon!

-Gloopy

No comments:

Post a Comment