Jul 11, 2010

The Overton Window - Mid-Book Review



Hey Common Sensers,

Well after just finishing Glenn Beck's book, Arguing With Idiots, I'm now reading his brand new novel, The Overton Window.  I'm only 110 pages in (it's about 320 pages) but I thought I'd give my opinion on what I think of it so far.  This book is gripping.  Nothing substantial has happened yet but you can feel it building.  I feel as though at any moment this book will just take off and explode.  I find myself reading more and more (and I hate reading, I REALLY hate reading) and wanting to see what happens next.  If you haven't read it or are thinking about reading it, please go get it.  It's well worth the read and if you are someone or know someone who's on the fence and is really close to waking up and realizing what's going on, this is the book you need to read.  It's a fictional thriller, but it conveys so many things that are currently going on.  The Overton Window is what it's called, so from all of us here at Common Sense Talk Radio...go get this book!!!

-Common Sense Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment