Jun 5, 2010

The Most Important Man In America (Maybe)

David Barton, author and founder of WallBuilders.com, is quite possibly the most important man in America today.  Why?  Because this man knows history!!!  As the founder of WallBuilders, Barton personally owns a vast handful of original documents, many from our Founding Fathers.  It is believed that Barton has more original material on the creation of the United States than anyone in America (excluding the Library of Congress of course).  I urge all my listeners to check out WallBuilders.com and check out some of his books including Original Intent.  Keep your eye on this guy because he is the historian that can help restore the faith, and truth about our Founders to those living in America today. 

I would like to also strongly encourage everyone to watch Glenn Beck this summer.  Beck is going to be re-correcting American history this summer and I would recommend you watch his show whenever you can.  If you don't know when it is, it's on at 5pm EST Monday-Friday on the FOX News Channel.  Like Barton, Beck also knows his history and I have personally learned more American history from Beck in the last 3 months than I have in my entire life!  It's really important stuff and its a great show to watch!  I hope you'll join me in watching Glenn Beck, weekdays at 5pm EST on the FOX News Channel.

3 comments:

  1. I hope everyone will look up these founding documents and read them for themselves! There is nothing wrong with Beck, even though sometimes when I watch him I want to pull my hair out. The problem with watching Beck and getting all the info is people will not understand what certain phrases mean, certain words, and Beck does not have a 24 hour show so it is very hard for him to get to everything that he possibly would want to.

    What I am saying is that watching Beck is all fine and dandy, you wont get a complaint from me for the most part, but what is also important, if not more, is sitting down and reading the Constitution and trying to understand what it means. We have so many people these days that are followers. We do not need anymore followers, we have enough. We need leaders.

    Leaders that will stand up and say I READ THIS MYSELF and I KNOW what it means! Hopefully people will not just that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully people will do just that...not what I said LOL Listening to music while typing...not a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shawn,
    I couldn't agree with you more. I happen to find very little wrong with Beck but I completely respect the opinions of others. I was simply writing about him because of the magnitude of history I've learned from watching him. I just wanted to get the word out about his Founders' Fridays shows.

    Anyways, what you were saying about needing people to read things themselves, I also couldn't agree more. A while back after the Arizona Immigration Law came out I read it myself and this summer, one of my goals is to read all of The Federalist Papers. First hand accounts are critical and I would like to encourage all my listeners to read as many primary sources as they can.

    ReplyDelete